Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blacks Beach!!!

Blacks is a wonderful beach located in La Jolla. The picture of the blog was taken there.


This following Sunday at 8:30 AM, the Group Breakaway Training, the multisport coaching that I train every week, will be doing some hills repeat there. 


Basically is 1 mile hill, very very steep. It is an exceptional training to build strength. Each athlete must to follow the training that our coach is going to pass. 


In my case, I will be doing a real challenge with my partner Joshua, which is training to do the same Race than me, the X Terra trail run. We will do 10 times this hill. 


If I survive after that, I will post how was this training. If you feel like doing this training just get there at 8:30 and join the party. 


See u next week!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Marco.

    Could send me where this beautiful place is by email ?

    I want to walk here.

    You are the man!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure ryan, I will send it now for you. thanks for your post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I love that hill...great workout! Let me know how it goes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to hear from u Kristina! Blacks is definitely a great workout. But I have never done 10 hills there. I am really scared about it. Lets see I let u know!!!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete