Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Black's Beach Hill Repeats Record - 13 Times!

How I said in my previous post last sunday I went to my group training at Blacks Beach.

Almost the whole group had to run 6 times the hills. Joshua, Charlie and I supposed to do 10 hills.  When we got there our coach said that another guy had just finished 11 hills. After we digest this news we decided to do 13 hills. We ran about 22 km and we climbed a total of 5200ft.

The nicest thing about this training is that you exercise your mind. After 10 hills your body is completely tired and it is very difficult to keep pushing. Then is the time to make your mind drive your body to keep going and reach your goal.

The power of mind is much stronger than we can imagine!!!! Try to use it in your regular basis..

Cheers

Marco

4 comments:

  1. I agree, the trails at Blacks' Beach are good for training. Another area in San Diego to do some cross training/running is at Sunset Cliffs Natural Park in Ocean Beach/Point Loma. To get there take Sunset Cliffs Blvd till it ends. Park in the parking lot there and head to the trails located right south of the lot. Good running trail of different terrains and great views!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This experience will make you strong enough to do whatever you want to do in the future, Marco. ^^*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds a good training!!! Thanks for the tip I'll check out for sure!!! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. THanks Ryan, I hope you are right!!!

    ReplyDelete