Thursday, January 20, 2011

Paddling with dolphins!!!!


This movie shows a simple day of paddling in San Diego. My friend and I left from La Jolla Shores and went to Blacks beach. The dolphins are there almost everyday and it is very easy to find them. They are usually in about the same spot; close to where the sea birds are circling looking for fish. Winter is also wales season and I hope next time find them to post here. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the Blog. See you next time..... 

9 comments:

  1. Click on the video to see it bigger on you tube otherwise you won't be able to see all the dolphins!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cool, Marco
    You are the man~~~~ ^^*

    Well, do you know what "follow" button is?
    how can I use that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have to go on setting and set up something. i am not familiar with this tool too, I am still learning.... hahahahah thanks for your post...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video! I was surprised the dolphins let you come that close to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! Do you have one of those new cameras that post onto something... like a helmet or car windshield? I love that you added the music, nice choice of song.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing video Marco. It is something to keep with you forever and show to as many people as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great video! Loved watching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time.Buy Facebook Likes

    ReplyDelete